Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Introduction; Kee style



Hello, my name is Tasha. But, you guys can call me Kee. Seems everyone I know calls me by that name =) Anyway, onto why this blog is here and what it's about. Firstly, it's a story. Comic style, kinda like Tom & Annabelle. For those who haven't guessed; yes, this is a sims 3 story.

I don't want to give too much away, but lets just say I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it. The first 'chapter' should be up in a few days. (Seeing as I have yet to make said sims... Oh, no worries. I have everything planed out *nods*)

But, I figured beforehand you should kinda get to know the writer. As I pointed out in the beginning sentences. Yes, my name is Tasha. Yes, you may call me Kee, or even Keely. What's that? How old am I? Never ask a girl her age, but for you... I'll divulge. On June 15th, I will be twenty-eight years of age. Yes, yes I know; I'm old.

Favorite color? Why, I'm a pink girl. But, it's not what you think. When I was a teen, I was more into darker colors. It wasn't until I was twenty-something that I found myself falling for the lighter shades of pink.

Favorite music? Hm, I'mm eclectic, I suppose. I like all kinds. From, R&B, to Hip-Hop, to country. Is the title named after a country song? Hehe, smart you are! Yes, yes it is. More specifically; Didn't I - James Wesley.

Favorite food? Oh jeez. Pizza, hands down no question. Desert wise? Hey, since it's so close to thanksgiving; Pumpkin pie. Yeah, with lots of whipped cream!

*buzzer goes off*

What was that? Well, to put it simply; my cue to leave. I hope you enjoy this and many future writings.

Until then,
-Kee

Psst, hey. Yeah, you. If you have any questions. Feel free to post them in the comments. I'll try my best to get back at ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment